1. Classes are open to students year round.
2. A student's registration form must be turned in BEFORE being allowed to participate in any classes. All student's are required to pay BEFORE they take class.
3. Studio closings are normally for the following holidays:
◦September - Labor Day weekend
◦November - Thanksgiving week
◦December/January - Christmas Break
◦March/April - Spring Break
◦May - Memorial Day
Holidays are included in the price of your dance card and/or tuition. As some months have 5 weeks, the months with less due to holidays even out, therefore, there will be no eductions in tuition for months with holidays.
4. Class placements for students are at the discretion of the Axis staff.
5. Class schedules, studio information, and monthly information are posted at the studio and on the studio web site.
6. In case of INCLEMENT WEATHER, please check the studio website:www.axisdancestudio.com for any changes to the schedule.
1. Monthly tuition is due the first of each month. Tuition payed after the 5th of each month will have a $5.00 late fee unless a payment plan is worked out before the 5th.
2. Tuition will not be prorated. All classes missed due to absences, studio cancellations, holidays or inclement weather must be made up by attending an alternate class on dancer's level or lower. Check the studio schedule for class options by calling the studio and speaking with the office manager. There are no exceptions to this policy. Axis Dance Studio is not responsible for providing makeup classes for students who miss classes.
3. A $25 service fee, plus any fees charged to Axis Dance Studio, will be assessed for checks returned for insufficient funds.
4. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. In the event a student or participant withdraws, or is removed from any activity after the first deposit is given, or commitment is made through attendance, the dancer or participant is responsiblefor all related expenses, including costumes, fees and increased expenses incurred by Axis Dance Studio or the otherparticipants due to the cancellation/withdrawal.
6. Axis Dance Studio requests that dancers notify the studio office when withdrawing from a class or from the company.
Axis Performing Arts
Red Orchid Revue
Axis Photography Studio
100 East Nasa Parkway Suite 301
Webster, TX 77598
03:00 pm - 08:00 pm
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Welcome to the 2017 - 2018 Axis Dance Season! Our Fall Semester has begun. We have classes for every age and ability level. Our age brackets include Twinkle Toes classes for those 2 1/2 to 4 years old, the children's programs ages 5 yrs to 12 yrs, the teen program ages 13 +, and our adult program ages 18 +. We offer ballet, tap, jazz, contemporary, modern and hip hop in beginner to advanced levels. In the mood for something new and different? Come try out an Aerial Silks, Lyra Hoop or Pole classes. In addition, we have fitness classes on Mondays and Wednesdays!
Axis Dance provides after school pick up services.
Sign up anytime.
No Registration Fees EVER!!
We are here to dance!
Drop-ins always welcome.
Try our newest class Pole Fitness!